So, a few nights ago - I bought the Twilight book and starting reading it. I didn't think I'd be that into it - but I was. I am almost embarrassed to admit that I stayed up until 4 am this morning to finish it. I read a 500 page book in 2 days. I do read really fast...but still... Does this mean I am a loser that has no life, lol...??? My husband thinks I'm crazy. I went to Walmart today to get the second book in the series, and it was sold out!!! I'm crazily tempted to drive to St. Joe tomorrow just so I can get the next book. I think I must be obsessed. We rented the movie of it tonight and are getting ready to watch it.
But really, when I'm interested in a book I always read it at lightning speed. It's like renting a movie, and then only watching 15 minutes of it a day. You just cant do that cuz you wanna know what happens next. I have that same theory when it comes to books. I'm amazed I haven't read a whole book in one setting yet. yet...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment