Friday, April 3, 2009

Mikayla is 2!!!

Mikayla turned 2 on Wednesday, April Fool's Day of all days. It's crazy how fast kids grow up. I think she's been in the terrible 2's stage for a while though. She has some crazy mood swings - she's definitely not laid back like the rest of us. She is like a volcano and you never know when she might erupt! We are having her birthday party with my family this Sunday. I just realized that I set the party up for 2pm - her nap time. oops.... That wasn't really a bright move on my part.


My cousin Christine told me about a couple of jobs at the hospital here in town so I decided to apply. Today, they called me to do a phone interview for the HR Secretary position. It's just a part time job - but I think that would be perfect for me. I guess the interview went ok. I don't think I said anything too awful. I'm really not good with interviews though. I envy my husband in that department, he is able to come up with stuff from the top of his head. I'm more like, "uhhhh....". The girl said that they would be contacting people next week for another interview, so we'll see. If I do get the job, I will have to buy a whole new wardrobe. I have no dress clothes, and I'm not exaggerating. All I have are jeans and t-shirts. Speaking of jobs... here is a link from the St. Joe paper that talks about John's department possibly getting outsourced:

http://www.stjoenews.net/news/2009/apr/02/heartland-considers-changes-technology-department/?breaking

I really wish they would come to a decision. I hate not knowing...

No comments: