Monday, March 23, 2009
a wasted trip
I went to the Rheumatologist in St. Joe today for my fibromyalgia. It was basically a wasted trip. I am still having pain - almost constantly - but it's not as bad as it was. The dr. wasn't sure what to do, and when he's not sure what to do he likes to wait it out. He doesn't want to switch meds and then me get worse again. He wants to see if the summer weather helps with the pain so he's not having me come back until July (unless I get worse before then). I also told him about me having trouble sleeping - I can't sleep without tylenol pm and even then sometimes I can't relax because I get restless legs. I was hoping he would give me something else to try, but no... And today was a crazy, windy day. I didn't really feel comfortable driving out of town. While I was in St. Joe, I stopped to get gas. I went inside to get a drink and while I was in there, someone walked out and the wind caught the door and broke it off! It's not like those doors are lightweight! I was just glad that I'm not the one who opened the door when the wind caught it - that would have been soooo my luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment