Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interview with Dakota

Copy this interview, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.



1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
when I clean up my room

3. What makes mom sad?
when I don't give you flowers

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle-ing

5. What was your mom like as a child?
it looked like you

6. How old is your mom?
you're...17???

7. How tall is your mom?
taller than me

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
to get happy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
cry (I love how he thinks I just sit around and cry when he's not home)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
showing me how to make a bunny

12. What is your mom not very good at?
making a gun

13. What does your mom do for her job?
I don't know

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
making me a gun picture on the computer

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
mommy

17. What do you and your mom do together?
sometimes we dance with each other

18. How are you and your mom the same?
I'm this tall and you're this tall (showing me with his hands)

19. How are you and your mom different?
because you are bigger than I am

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because I sleep in my bed

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Taco Johns

No comments: