I just got done reading the book The Shack. It was really good and I'd recommend it to anyone, religious or not. This was the first book that I have read in a long time. And the last book I read was a funny parenting book by Jenny McCarthy - it was good but didn't have a lot of depth to it. I'm wanting to get back into reading. Everyone is raving about the Twilight book so I guess I'll have to try that one out. If anyone has anything else to recommend - let me know!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need to actually sit down and read it.. I am only in the first chapter. You know what we should start exchanging books. I love to read.. and I buy so many, I don't know what to do with them.
Im reading the first Twilight book now. Another awesome book that I have read is Walk on Water. It's about the hospital Alexander was at before & after his heart surgery so I don't think you'd be interested in that =D
Post a Comment