Monday, March 23, 2009

Mikayla's almost 2!

I can't believe that Mikayla is almost 2. Her birthday is April 1st (April Fool's day of all days). We are having a party with John's family on March 29th and a party with my family on April 5th. I am excited for her to open her presents. I got her a few things off of ebay, hopefully they get here soon! The new show of the moment is Pinky Dinky Doo. That stuff is almost impossible to find! It is so cute when she sings the Think Big song. She is just so smart. She can already count past 10 all by herself. Of course she doesn't do this for anyone else! She NEVER does something when you want her to.

Dakota will be 6 in July. He is having a hard time waiting for his birthday to get here. I hope he doesn't get too upset when his sister gets a bunch of presents. I can't wait to shop for him though. He is not your typical little boy. He wants things like spurs and chaps. Get this - he would rather have a poster of John Wayne than a bike!!! He is such an old soul. I love that about him. Now, if we could only keep him from pretending that he is drinking beer and smoking cigars at school!

No comments: