Sunday, June 15, 2008

Will it ever stop raining???

Well, we got water in our basement from all the rain we've had lately. John pretty much got it all up with a shop vac but the basement smells horribly musty now. Before John got the water up, even our upstairs smelled very musty. It was awful! Luckily, nothing got ruined because we have most of our stuff in tubs or on shelves. I just hope there's no mold. But that is the good thing about renting - if the carpets need replaced it won't come out of our pocket!


A week ago I started taking Zoloft, and yesterday I noticed that I was getting a rash. It is all over my torso and some on my neck. It's not as noticeable on my neck, but that's where it itches the most. And it seems like it keeps spreading. I don't know if it's related to the medication or not. I was reading about the Zoloft, and it said that if you develop a rash you should contact your doctor as soon as possible. Of course the rash developed over the weekend - things NEVER happen during clinic hours. Guess I'll call the dr. tomorrow. Well, I need to get back to itching...


Here is another layout I made. Funny - I don't even like jelly. I don't think that peanut butter and jelly go together at all. But I thought this kit was so cute!
Scrapkit is from Sweet Shoppe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Tishia, life sucks sometimes when your a grown up, I keep wishing to be a kid again....like kindergarten age, where someone does EVERYTHING for me...lol..

That sucks about the rain and the basement...We were getting so much rain here for a while, I was about to build an Ark!! lol

Hopefully everything will get straightened out and your landlord will replace anything that needs to be. :)

On another note...I never got a rash from Zoloft, but it did NOT work for me. I had really bad headaches associated with it, and depression, and when they were taking me off of it..My withdraw symptoms were insane...ugh...But Paxil worked for me and my favorite yet for anxiety is Lexapro!!! I have horrible anxiety!!! So those things help me.

Ok, well good luck with everything, im looking forward to your next blog :)