
Monday, June 9, 2008
Early birthday present!!!
John came home from work today with en early birthday present for me! He used his driving money and bought me an external hard drive! Ok - so maybe it was a little for him too since my scrapkits were taking up all the room on our computer :) I've gotten them all moved over, and we have tons of free space on our computer now. Soooo, since I have plenty of room on my new external hard drive - it's time for bigger and better things! I am hoping to start making my own scrapkits. It will be a challenge, but I have found that I love designing things and would like to try making some money off of it. If I had things to do over, I think maybe I would have went to school for graphic design. I would consider taking some classes now, but John and I have already racked up a lot of $$ in student loans....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've been tagged!
http://ellielash.com/blog/?p=81
Post a Comment