Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Exciting news!

I am now officially making and selling my own scrapkits! Check out my new site at http://designsbytishia.blogspot.com. I will have some freebies there as well...

But for the not-so-exciting news... my allergic reaction to the Zoloft isn't getting any better yet! I'm still itching all over. I've got something funky going on with my eye...I thought maybe it was a stye at first but it's not. I think it's from the reaction...I have a bump on my eyelid and it's swollen (and sore). I can only open my eye about half way today. I feel like I look like a goon! Is that a word??? Anyway, I have pressure in my ears too. I'm told it can take a week for the Zoloft to leave my system. Oh joy.

2 comments:

lauramentz said...

Sounds like you're doing pretty crappy right now. And that really sucks since your birthday is coming up! Why,yes, I DID remember your birthday is coming up!!!

Anonymous said...

I went thru 3 anti depressants.. it was horrible. I finally took lexapro.. and I didn't have any side effects.. well, besides one.. but that is personal :)!