We also did some shopping at the stores around there. While Dakota wasn't paying attention, I bought him some clothes for his birthday. I found some cool dinosaur underwear at Gymboree that he is gonna love! Unfortunately, all the walking that we did didn't put Cara into labor. Guess she will have to stay miserable for a while longer!
Then we went to Zona Rosa. Cami wanted to build her (almost here) sister a bear at Build-a-bear. Then the kids played in the fountains that they have there. Even Mikayla - she loved it! I didn't think I was going to get her away from there! There was somebody there taking pictures - and our pictures are supposed to be on the kansascity.com website! If I see them on there - I will save them and upload them to here.
Here are some pics from yesterday:
2 comments:
OMG that sounds like so much fun :)
I need to take the kids and go do something special with them, we havnt had much of a chance yet though...:(
I hope your friend Cara has her baby soon..ugh, I remember walking myself into labor......not fun..lol
Well...looks like fun...
AWWW. WHAT A GREAT SUMMER DAY! I LOVE DAYS LIKE THESE!!
Post a Comment