Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Feeling blah...

I called the dr. this morning about my rash and she just said to stop taking the Zoloft (though, I stopped taking it yesterday). We will wait til the rash goes away before trying a different medication. It has spread a little bit to my arms now. I'm just itching all over. All day my eyes have been super dry and have been burning. I think I'm getting a stye on my eyelid. And just recently I've started feeling lightheaded and now I have a light fever. I think I'm dying, lol...

And on top of this, I am feeling super irritable from the switch in meds. John is probably glad he doesn't get to see me much during the week - that way I don't get a chance to get irritated at him, lol... Good thing I'm a calm person by nature - because I think I'm able to hide my mood swings better than some people :) I think I'm going to go back on the Lexapro tonight until the doc decides what she wants to do. I need something now!


But...with the way I'm feeling I still managed to get a layout done today. By making this layout, I'm entered to win some commercial use products to use on my own scrapkits. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Scrapkit: I'm such a tomboy by Angel Wings & Things

2 comments:

lauramentz said...

Your baby girl is so adorable! I just love that cheesy grin!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout, She is just the cutest thing since bows and ribbons.lol..can I have her?? Can I?? Can I??? lmao...

So anyway-Im excited to see what you come up with next!!!

And in my medical opinion, even though I am not a medical person.lol...I believe that the Lexapro works the best..!!!! Good Luck with the rash girl!! I hope it gets better soon, and that you feel better soon!!!