Not too much going on here! I inspired John to open up his own blog on blogspot since he can't get on myspace at work. Now he has something to do during his downtime when he's working. You can find the link to his page over on the side - where it says Favorite Blogs.
I went to the doctor last week because of my fatigue. I've been struggling with it for a long time now but it just seems to be getting worse. They did some blood work and said my thyroid was a little high - but I guess not enough to do anything about. They want to check it again in 6 months. So, I guess the next step is changing my anti-depressant. Apparently, Lexapro can make you really tired. I've been taking it for almost 5 years though, so I'm afraid to change meds. I notice a difference if I miss a couple of days. So, if you notice any difference in me in the near future - that's why!
Another option was for the dr. to prescribe me some meds to help me sleep through the night (I usually wake up several times during the night). I'm not comfortable with doing that though because I'm afraid I won't wake up to the kids if they need me in the night. Also, I have to get up at 5am every morning to babysit and I don't want to risk not waking up to my alarm!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment