Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged, so here goes: 7 random/weird facts about myself...
1. I have 4 kidneys
2. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 11
3. I am legally blind w/o my contacts (or glasses)
4. I can pull my shoulders out of place
5. I think I have a social anxiety disorder, but I love talking to people online.
6. I hate to have my face wet! It drives me nuts!!!
7. I have been seeing spots and squiggly lines for a few years now. I've had a cat scan but the neurologist can't figure out what the problem is. So I guess I have to live with it.
Now, I am tagging John, Brad, Laura, Kara, Katie, Natasha, and Kirstie! Sorry to those I already tagged awhile back!!! I dont' know a whole lot of people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your blog on SunshineStudios board. I’m making rounds, checking them out!

Anonymous said...

wait a min. I am tagged.. i have it already. na na a boo boo!!

CRAP, I CAN'T FIND IT.. I WILL HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN.