Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I am officially 27 now. One more year closer to the dreaded 30. Since I no longer look like a freak of nature, John and I are going out to eat tonight - just the two of us. My eye looks (and feels) so much better now - there's just a little bump on my eyelid. I am still itchy, but you can't even see the rash at all now. It's weird.




In the previous blog, I mentioned that I mad a layout for a contest to win some commercial use items (for digi-scrapping). Well, I was one of the winners! And I was told today - on my birthday - of all days! The contest was on the blog Angel Wings & Things.

Here is a layout I made during the speed scrap at Scrap Matters:



scrapkit: Country Stars by Ellie Lash



Time to go get ready to go out!!!


2 comments:

KoRnyBrad said...

You old fart!

Neverland Scraps said...

Beautiful layout that you created!!
Happy belated birthday!! (hugs) 30 isn't that bad.