Friday, June 6, 2008

Scrapkit overload!

Incase you didn't already know, I am ADDICTED to digital scrapkits. I have tons that I've gotten for free, but I have bought some too. I don't mind so much buying them because they can be used over and over for different layouts, unlike with the paper kind. BUT, they take up a lot of room and hubby was talking about how full the computer is. Seriously, we have like only 2% unused space on our hard drive. So, my birthday wish is for my own external hard drive. John has one, but he takes it with him places and uses it to backup peoples computers that he is working on. I want one that I can leave at the computer so I can access my scrapkits at any time.


I not only use scrapkits for digital scrapbooking, but also because I am a tagmaker. Tags are gaining in popularity, especially in the myspace world. Some of you may not know that I have a tag site on myspace (the link is on the side of my blog). I am also addicted to the art of Suzanne Woolcott, which I feature on many of my tags. I absolutely love her work. I own a bunch of her tubes (the pics of the girls on the tags), but one day I would love to be able to purchase some of her actual paintings. Check her site out at http://www.gorjuss.co.uk/. Here is an example of some tags I've made using Suzanne's artwork:










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Tishia-You need to do something..I was looking at your layouts on the blog and seriously you have talent...You make your work just so simply elegant, I know that may sound Korny...But you have it..You should seriously look into web design or graphic design...