Thursday, June 12, 2008

I won something!

I did a template challenge at Sunshine Studio and my layout was one of the ones chosen for a $5 gift certificate to the store! I got the Scatter Sunshine kit by Ellie Lash. Here is a layout I made with her kit:

I made this layout during the Speed Scrap last night over at Scrap Matters. Both of these forums are great, and if you are a digi-scrapper I recommend you checking them out! Here is another layout I made for the template challenge at Scrap Matters:

Scrapkit: Moonica and Friends by Lleilla Designs

I am getting closer to starting to make my own scrapkits. I need to learn more of the tricks though, so if you're a designer please leave me some tips! I don't forsee getting a tablet anytime soon for me to draw my own elements onto the computer. So, I will have to get some commercial use items. I've also just found out about actions you can dowload for Photoshop to make cool things so I have been playing around with that! There so much to learn!


1 comment:

lauramentz said...

Congrats on winning! It's so cute!