Well, I'm officially a minivan driver. I felt really weird about it at first. I felt like everyone I drove by was staring at me - my weird paranoia. But I have to admit that I'm really starting to like it. I just pretend that I'm behind the wheel of a tough looking SUV.
I had a really weird dream last night. It seemed like it lasted all night long, and even when I woke up in the night - when I fell back asleep the dream just continued. I don't think I even remember most of it - I just feel like there was so much detail to it. But I remember that it was the beginning of the end of the world. Everybody knew that we were all dying. The world was slowly flooding. We were all going to drown. Then, at some point, a man appeared. In my dream, I don't ever remember thinking of this man as being "God". But it was as if he was in charge. He was just an old white haired, partially balding man. Sitting in a type of throne, and wearing a white or creme colored robe. I don't remember him being a particularly pleasant man. Anyway, he announced that some people were going to live, and that the world would be a Heaven on Earth sort of thing. The only people that would survive would be those with the purest thoughts. He would go up to each person, and sort of read their minds - see what all they have done in their lives. I remember that I was scared while waiting for my turn. But, I don't think I ever found out if I was going to live or not. The dream just sort of left me hanging. This has been bothering me all day.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment