Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thirty-One

I've started a new business venture to help us earn some extra money. Jobs around here are pretty scarce. Anyway, I am now a consultant for Thirty-One. Their main product line is purses/handbags, but they have candles and home decor as well. You can check out my website here:

https://www.mythirtyone.com/Tishia

There is an online catalog on the website that you can browse through. There is also a brand new line of kids products - the link for that online catalog is on the website as well. I don't have any of the products yet, so I'm not doing actual shows right now. But I would be extremely happy if some of you would have a "book show" - I send you some catalogs and you show them around to your family/friends/coworkers and get some orders. You do get free products by being a hostess - you can find out more information about that on the website by clicking on the Hostess Rewards link near the top. If you don't want to have a book party, but would still like to order something - that would be great too!

No comments: