Monday, August 3, 2009

I feel like complaining...

Ok, first of all - if you're a member of the male species, you might wanna stop reading. I went off my birth control pills because they cost $25 a month and we are trying to find ways to cut costs. Wow. I'm flowing like the hoover dam and my cramps are awful. At this point, I'm thinking a hysterectomy or menopause sounds pretty good. On top of that, I ran out of Lyrica the other day (for my fibromyalgia). I guess sometimes you don't realize how well a medication is working until you stop taking it. I have to wait until John gets paid Thursday to fill it. I am just miserable and grumpy so I feel like complaining about it (hence the name of the blog). Also, Dakota is almost out of his meds - I am giving it to him every other day to try and stretch it out. When he misses a dose, you can really tell it. John and I were talking the other night, and we are thinking that just maybe he IS bi-polar. That is what his meds are for, but the doctor never said that he is bipolar. Maybe she suspected... who knows. Dakota has been mean to his sister lately. I was talking to him about it the other day and he told me that it makes him feel good to act bad. That worries me a little. He's always been a pretty good kid, but he has always had an obsession for "bad" or mean characters...

I finally heard back from the Psychiatrist's office this last week. My appointment is in September. This town only has 10,000 people in it and there are now 3 Psychiatrists. It's pretty bad when it takes a couple of months to get in to see one of them. I guess that should make me feel better about myself. Atleast I'm not the only person in this town that has to go there. I'm just happy that my appointment wasn't scheduled with Dr. Butt. I'm not sure I could have kept a straight face talking to him. I would have legally changed my name if my last name was Butt. He was probably tormented so much as a child and that's why he decided to study mental health issues...Poor guy...

My appt. with Voc Rehab is on Thursday. I also have to get Dakota registered for school that day too. This summer is going too fast. It's so sad... Oh, and no - I never heard back from the Comfort Inn. I'm guessing I would have heard back by now. I might have to go back to doing babysitting. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to babysit afternoons/evenings - for the people who work 2nd shift. I'm just not a morning person. But I gotta do something and there are no jobs in this town...

No comments: