Thursday, August 20, 2009

Seatbelts



My cousin Alysia Roberts was killed yesterday in a car accident when one of her tires blew out. She was only 20 years old. Her vehicle had flipped several times and she was ejected. Had she been wearing her seat belt, she might have survived. I am asking everyone who reads my blogs to always wear your seat belt. I don't want to lose anyone else I love, especially over something that only takes 2 seconds of your time to do.

One thing that I have been reminded of this past week, is how fragile life is. Don't take the people in your life for granted. Today might be their last day.

The following is a picture that Alysia put on her myspace. She had posted a lot of pictures of herself, but this one was my favorite. I thought she looked really beautiful in this picture, but I never did tell her that. Now I wish that I had...


No comments: