A couple of nights ago, Mikayla went pee AND poopy in the potty. It was 2 separate times. I think it was actually accidental when she went pee. She was sitting there for a reeeaaallly long time - wanting me to read books to her. When she peed, she looked really suprised! Then later, she told John that she had to poopy. She was starting to cry - because she has been horribly constipated and it hurts her to go. John hurried her to the potty, and he said she was crying through the whole thing. When the poopy came out - she had tears running down her face but was trying to smile and clap. She was so proud of herself! Poor girl! Later on - she ended up pooping in her diaper afterwards and was so upset that she didn't get to poop in the potty. She's not even 2 and she is so hard on herself! She hasn't went in the potty since, but she has tried. Boy, has she tried. About 20 times a day. She tells me that she needs to go potty right after I can tell that she had JUST peed in her diaper - so it's always too late but I take her anyway. We are thinking about buying those feel and learn pull-ups for her - if we can find some small enough to fit her! The night that she went in the potty, I could hear her moaning about the potty in her sleep, ha ha....
I had an appointment with my rheumatologist in St. Joe today. My arthritis has been hurting non-stop for more than a week now. It usually comes and goes - maybe hurting all night or something. But it's never been constant for this long. I haven't had a good night's sleep for several days now. Anyway, my doctor prescribed some Prednisone. I've never tried it - I hope it helps. They also did some blood work while I was there, and I'm supposed to go back in 6 weeks. I also had my second appointment with the counselor today (busy day). She told me that I have social anxiety disorder. I kind of figured that - but I've never talked to a doctor about it. My doctors have always talked to me about depression but not anxiety - in most cases I think I am good at hiding it so the docs probably never noticed anything like that about me. But I'm supposed to tell my doctor that she recommends Paxil for me.


I made the 2 things above using a scrapkit by Kirsty - available HERE

I had an appointment with my rheumatologist in St. Joe today. My arthritis has been hurting non-stop for more than a week now. It usually comes and goes - maybe hurting all night or something. But it's never been constant for this long. I haven't had a good night's sleep for several days now. Anyway, my doctor prescribed some Prednisone. I've never tried it - I hope it helps. They also did some blood work while I was there, and I'm supposed to go back in 6 weeks. I also had my second appointment with the counselor today (busy day). She told me that I have social anxiety disorder. I kind of figured that - but I've never talked to a doctor about it. My doctors have always talked to me about depression but not anxiety - in most cases I think I am good at hiding it so the docs probably never noticed anything like that about me. But I'm supposed to tell my doctor that she recommends Paxil for me.


I made the 2 things above using a scrapkit by Kirsty - available HERE

2 comments:
YAY for Mikayla!!!!!!!!!
I agree with the counselor. I think social anxiety disorder sounds absolutely correct.
Have you ever tried pear juice for Mikayla? We have a few kids at the daycare that have trouble with constipation and it really helps. We just give them a little every morning with their breakfast.
Post a Comment