

scrapkit: tree hugger dirt lover by Eva Kipler
scrapkit: Waiamea by Ellie Lash, alpha: Designs by Vicki
Also, I am now on the creative team for Kirsty's Scraps. Here are two layouts I made with her Wonderfully Wicked scrapkit:

Dakota started going to vacation bible school with his cousins this week. He was having a pretty good time until he had an accident today. Now, he says that he doesn't want to go back. We will see if I can talk him into it! He is having major issues with going potty by himself. He is afraid to hold his pee pee down by himself. I think a lot of this reason is because at the preschool in St. Joe - he got in trouble for getting pee on the floor. He does not have good aim at all! He is just so afriad to go by himself - I don't know if I can get him over this by the time school starts next month! Dakota has always had issues with being afraid of everything. Awhile back one of his doctors mentioned something about him having anxiety issues, but didn't want to do anything about it until he started school. We now see a different doctor but she doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with him. But he is seriously afriad of EVERYTHING! He never wants to go outside and play because he is terrified of bugs (even flies). Does that sound like a typical boy to you??? When he plays with friends or cousins, I can sometimes get him to go outside because I think they keep his attention off of the bugs. But, it's more than just bugs. He gets upset when his sister cries, he is afraid to try anything new, etc... He doesn't even want a bike - he is afraid to get on one - even a little one. Not your typical child. I think I have always had some anxiety issues, but Dakota is much worse than me. Maybe I am thinking too much into this, but I am just worried that he is going to have a tough time when he starts school (and beyond).
Speaking of bugs though, I think we need to use bug foggers in our house again (I know, I know, it seems like I use those a lot). The other day, there was a huge spider in our basement. And guess who was the one to find it??? Dakota. He was screaming and crying and shaking like someone was trying to kill him. and of course John wasn't around so I had to kill it (with bug spray of course - I wasn't coming any closer than a foot to that thing). Then I made John pick it up later :) But it was brown and possibly had a design on it's back. So I'm afraid it was a brown recluse. I know those are pretty common around here. So now I'm paranoid. We need to figure out a time we can leave the house for awhile so we can use those foggers. We might take the kids to Worlds of Fun sometime soon. When we took them to the fair, it was around $15 for 10 tickets. We only bought 10 tickets for the 4 of us, so needless to say - we hardly got to ride on anything. Dakota was a really good sport about it though. He didn't complain one bit. But that makes me want to take him to Worlds of Fun even more - kind of like a reward for being such a great kid. Dakota can get in for $15 and ride all the rides he wants. Mikayla would get in for free. I would like to go on a day other than Saturday so it wouldn't be so busy... Ok - well now that I have practically written a book and bored everyone to death - I think I'll go to bed!
3 comments:
First Your layouts are rocken!
And those layouts are soooo cute!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Nicholas is the same way. He is terrified of spiders.. and bugs. We wonder about him sometimes!!
Poor Dakota! He is such a cutie! That is horrible about what happen to him!!
Sending love.. have fun!
I'm going to leave you a myspace message about this......
your daughter is cuteEEE!! can i have your baby even though i am 12 years old?? hehe.. check out my blog
by the way you are some scrappy chick..
got to go
su-su
Post a Comment