Well, if anybody cares I'm finally feeling a little better today. I can't turn my head to the right at all. I still have to drink out of a straw because I can't tilt my head back very well. But, I can hold my head up straight. Well - almost. It feels straight to me but John insists it's crooked :) And I can look to the left with only a little soreness. My brother Michael had been staying with me since Sunday night to help lift Mikayla and do little things for me. But I let him go home today. I kinda miss having him around already though! I managed to give the kids a bath by myself - not an easy task. I actually got them to take a bath together so I only had to do it once. But while I was drying Dakota off - Mikayla stood there and peed on the floor. kids!!!
On Saturday night, John and I (mostly John) buzzed Dakota's hair off. It was getting really long and getting in his eyes. I made John use the longest setting though. I miss Dakota's curls! But I know it won't be long before they are back. And he looks so handsome and grown up with his hair shorter. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I have a lot of stuff around here to get caught up on since I haven't been able to do anything since Saturday night!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you get better soon! Did the chiropractor say anything about using heat to help your neck? Just wondering if that might help out some. I'm not sure. Wish I was closer to you. I'd be more than willing to come over and take care of that cutie pie Mikayla!
IM glad your feeling atleast a little better :)
Not being able to do anything is the worst feeling-almost like your trapped :( UGH!!! Take your time on coming back to us.lol....Hope you feel 150% soon!!
Kara
Post a Comment