


John took the truck to get the tire fixed today - there was a screw in it. And of course it was un-fixable and we had to buy another $115 tire (for the second time in 2 months). If I keep it up, John's not gonna let me drive anymore, lol...
Dakota turns 5 on the 7th!!! We are having a party for him with Johns family on the 4th, and one with my family on Sunday. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mail the invitations. So, if you are reading this and you are in my family, be here at 2:00 on Sunday, ok??? I have seriously been scatter-brained ever since having Mikayla. I swear it's all her fault! Speaking of Mikayla, she has been kind of sick - just running a fever though. I don't know if it's from teething or what. She doesn't have any other symptoms.
We had a garage sale on Saturday and I made $80 from that and then later made $20 more off of Mikayla's outgrown clothes. Then that afternoon I babysat a couple of cousins and made more $$. I was just bringing in the dough that day! Dakota is not usually very outdoorsy (just like me) - but he had a lot of fun playing with his cousins. Though, once it got dark the 2 boys starting catching lightning bugs and Dakota didn't seem to like that much. He was like "kill them!!!!"... Dakota is sooo terrified of bugs. It sometimes interferes with him having fun outdoors. He hardly plays outside and I feel bad for him.
And for the latest news - I just put a new scrapkit on my design blog - http://designsbytishia.blogspot.com
It took forever to make!!! Maybe I can make some money off of it to help pay for that new tire!
No comments:
Post a Comment