Im not really sure why, but I won a blog award! I was awarded by Kirsty at Kirsty's Scraps. I guess that means that somebody actually reads this thing, lol... Thank you Kirsty - it means a lot that I was one of the 7 people you chose! So, now it's my turn to award 7 blogs. I've decided to award some cool bloggers that are also generous enough to give out freebies to digi-scrappers like me. These are just some of the many blogs I like to visit:Ellielash.com
farrahscreations.blogspot.com
simplysweetdesigns.blogspot.com
heartprintsbykc.blogspot.com
irenealexeeva.blogspot.com
flergsblog.blogspot.com
hereascrapthereascrap.blogspot.com
And here is a layout I made last night at the Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters...
scrapkit: Lovin' Life by Kay MillerI also want to say congrats to our friends Brad & Cara. They had a new baby girl yesterday (and we are getting ready to go meet her now)!
4 comments:
Thank you, Tishia! That was so thoughtful of you! I will be sure and blog about it this weekend!
That's a beautiful LO, too! I wish I had been able to make it to the speed scrap. Maybe next week!
Have a great weekend!
OMG the LO is beautiful..BUT...Then again, Mikayla makes everything precious..lol...awesome as usual!!! Congrats to Cara & Brad on the new baby girl!! And congrats for your award!!
Thanks Tishia for stopping by. Your work is amazing and Thank you for mentioning my name. So happy to be part of your beautiful home on the web. Cheers
Inspire
Kristin
http://heartprintsbykc.blogspot.com/
observe blaenau divulging sated udomhead outweigh cochairman slow groupsme governornet militates
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment