Dakota is doing pretty good. His mouth still hurts but that's to be expected. It looks like he has a bunch of food stuck up in that big hole in his mouth. We've had him swish water around in his mouth to get it out but it didn't work. I called the oral surgeon's office today and talked to a nurse. He has a follow-up appt. on Wednesday, but I wanted to call and make sure that the food up there wasn't going to cause a big problem - like causing it to get infected or something. She didn't seem worried about it. I probably sounded like a paranoid mother. Oh well.
Mikayla finally went pee in her potty last night! I was so proud of her. Ok, so I had to use bribery to get her to do it, but still... She kept saying that she was so proud of herself. It was really cute. She has tried to go several times today, but no luck. We are getting there though. I just hope she doesn't expect a prize every time she goes pee in the potty... And she is turning into quite the diva. She walks around the house in sunglasses and my dress shoes saying, "I'm fashionable". She likes to have "concerts" and sings into a toy microphone. She likes to make up her own songs. I think her most memorable one would be, "Hannah Montana poops in the potty water".
It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures on here. Here are some recent ones:





No comments:
Post a Comment