Anyway, today when I was getting Dakota ready for school - Keegan (my cousin whom I babysit and is in Dakota's class) mentioned that Dakota and a little girl at school kissed. I'm like, "What?? Dakota, is this true???" He just said, "mmm hmm". So I ask when this happened and Keegan said it happened the other day. I asked Dakota why he never told me and he just said he didn't know. So, I'm trying to ask him all the details - like, where it happened, who kissed who, etc... Dakota, acting bored with all this, just said "have Keegan tell it". So, Keegan tells me that it happened at recess and the little girl kissed him. On the lips! I can't believe my son wouldn't think to mention his first kiss to me! When I picked him up from school today I asked him if he got any kisses today, and he said "No, and that's a good thing". So apparently, he didn't like it so well...
I called today and got an appointment with my rheumatologist for tomorrow. Yesterday morning, my foot just started hurting all of a sudden. It's not swollen or bruised or anything. But it hurts like heck to walk. It doesn't hurt when I push anywhere on my foot - just when I stand on it. And I'm getting some pains up my leg as well. So, I'm thinking this might be an arthritis or Fibro issue, but I'm not positive. I just hope I find something out, because my copay for a specialist is $40. I could see the dr. saying that he has no idea why its hurting so much and the trip to St. Joe will be pointless. It even bothers my foot to drive so that will be a fun ride...
2 comments:
[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/logo.png[/img][/url]
בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...
לפרטים נוספים נא לפנות לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
Hi,
I begin on internet with a directory
Post a Comment