I was thinking today about some of my embarrassing moments. Of course, Dakota has done or said things in public to embarrass me. But the times that I have embarrassed myself have mostly been work related. I think the one moment that tops the list is walking in on a naked man while I was a housekeeper. He was running butt naked across the room trying to hide from me. I knocked 3 different times before I walked in (I swear!), I didn't think anyone was in the room. And I was only 19. I think I turned every shade of red imaginable.
I had a lot of moments at Vatterott too. I think the worst there was when I wrote an email to John and sent it to my boss instead. There was nothing too awful in the email. Yeah, I said "Wayne is actually letting me leave early for a change". But it could have been worse, I could have been writing about what I really thought of Wayne. It had some mushy "I love you" stuff in it though so I was still pretty mortified. Another time, the office girls were giving me a hard time about how hot I always kept my office (I ran a space heater 24/7). Without thinking, I said "It takes a lot to get me hot", and they were like "Poor John!". They had pretty dirty minds and I was always saying something stupid. Like, the time us office girls were in a meeting with our boss Wayne, and I looked at him and told him that I was easy. What I was meaning was that I was easy to pick on - cuz the girls were giving me a hard time. And people wonder why I just stay quiet all the time!
I don't know for sure what John's most embarrassing moment is. But one day this last summer, John and Dakota were out front. There was some college aged girl that had walked by a couple of times - and she had binoculars around her neck. The second time that she walked by - Dakota said "Daddy, there's the girl with the big knockers!" Well, he said "the girl with the binoculars" but at that time, whenever he would say binoculars it would sound like big knockers. I'm sure that made John look like a total pervert! Kids...gotta love 'em!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Actually I'd have to say my most embarrassing moment was... The time at Wal-Mart, when I walked up to you and held up a thong and said "You should get these." and you turned around... and it wasn't you! Now that made me look like a perv!
Let me think of my most embarassing moment & I'll be back...but LMAO @ what your husband did HAHA
<<< I LOVE John's most embarrassing moment! HILARIOUS!!!!!! If I knew him better I'd tease the shit outta him! LOL.
I love Dakota's big knockers story too!
Post a Comment