Anyway, here are some pics from our vacation. Most of these are views from our hotel room:
Monday, February 9, 2009
back home
We made it back home yesterday evening. We had a really good time, I just didn't want the weekend to end. The best thing that happened over the weekend though, is the fact that Dakota went pee all by himself! Like, went into the bathroom without us having to watch him and let him know that it is aimed right, etc... We knew that he could do it - he just needed the confidence. I think his surgery helped his confidence a lot. That, and there was a little bit of bribery involved. I told him that I would give him a dollar if he went into the bathroom and peed without us going in with him. I had to convince him that it wasn't a big deal if he made a mess and got pee on the floor - we would be proud of him anyway. So, he finally agreed and did a great job. He was so proud of himself! And he has been doing it by himself each time since then (only 1 major mess but I cleaned it up with a smile on my face). It is such a relief! Now, if he has enough confidence to go by himself at school, then we are good to go!
Anyway, here are some pics from our vacation. Most of these are views from our hotel room:



















Anyway, here are some pics from our vacation. Most of these are views from our hotel room:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment