Wednesday, February 18, 2009
fun with pee and poop
Not much new to say, and that's a good thing! We have to take Dakota back to Kansas City on Friday, but it's just a check-up. Things are still going good in that department - still peeing by himself. Actually, twice in the past week I went into the bathroom and there was a pee puddle on the floor. Makes me wonder if he even tried to get it into the toilet? Where the heck was he aiming for??? He wet our bed this morning. he very badly wet the bed. We were out of his overnights - and out of money to buy them until today (that's what we get for going on a vacation). So, he just had on underwear last night. He woke up this morning bawling and I had to give him a bath. Since his cousin Keegan was here, it was probably embarrassing for him. After I finished giving him a bath I came out to the front room and noticed that the back of Emily's pants were wet. Most people would assume pee. I automatically assume a horrendously runny poopy diaper because that's how my luck usually is. And I was right! It was up her back and down her legs. When I laid her down to get her cleaned up it got on the carpet. I ended up just having to give her a bath. John was standing next to me holding a walmart sack open for me to put her poopy clothes in. That's all he had to do, he was even looking away. And he was still gagging. And speaking of poop.... 2 minutes after I sat down to eat a bowl of chili - Dakota started hollering at me saying that he pooped in the potty and I needed to wipe his but. There are just some things you don't wanna have to see while you're in the middle of eating chili, and poop is one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was a "shitty" day at our house.
Um wow that really sucks! Surely doesnt sound like any fun at all!!
And now I'm going to work thinking about your blog! Thanks Tishia! LOL
Post a Comment