Well, I think I just changed the worst poopy diaper of my life. I noticed when Mikayla woke up this morning that she wasn't quite acting like herself. She just laid down with her blankie for awhile and then when I put her in her high chair, she didn't seem to want to eat. After a few minutes, I could tell she was filling her diaper. She was kind of standing up, leaning over her tray. When she seemed to be done, I checked her back to make sure nothing had come up the back - then I picked her up and put her against me. Big mistake. It came up the front instead. Waaayyy up the front. And who knew that chunks of stuff could seep through a onesie??? I took her straight to the bathtub, then undressed her. I ended up throwing her onesie away, as well as my shirt (it was just a tshirt I sleep in so no big deal). I had to rinse her off before filling up the bathtub, but she still got the bath water kinda gross. So I drained that and filled it up again - this time I thought I had a great idea of putting bubbles in it so she could soak in a bubble bath (she smelled pretty darn bad). But now I know she is terrified of bubbles. I couldn't get those bubbles washed down the drain fast enough. They wouldn't go away! So, anyway - that is how my day is going so far, and it's not even 11am yet. I am already craving a shower and a nap. I will expect that things can only get worse from here (that way I won't be disappointed if they do). Now, the question is - do I feed her today???
Now that I think about it though, that might have been the 2nd worse poopy diaper. There was that one time when Dakota was little - in the Carlos O'Kellys bathroom. He was practically covered from head to toe - and made some teenage girl that came in decide she was never having kids...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment