Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Dakota's First Day of School
Today was Dakota's first day of school. I must admit I was a little bit sad about it. I'm not used to being away from him. But he was surprisingly ok. He did act a little uncomfortable with me leaving, but he did not cry! The other night he told me that he was going to cry when I left him. His cousin Keegan is in his class though. Dakota hasn't gotten to play with his cousin very much because of us living in St. Joe - but I think it really helped having somone that he knew there. When I picked him up Dakota told me that he played with Keegan today and that Keegan is now his best friend. awwww!! Kids are so cute! Dakota did tell me that he cried today though - because he still wanted to play with the dinosaurs when the teacher told everyone to pick up. So, now Dakota thinks that his teacher is mean. Oh, what awful problems he has! But, for the most part - he seemed to really enjoy his day - and that makes me happy!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The 3rd pic down of Dakota looks like a pic you'd see in a JC Penney ad! So modelish! Glad he likes school, even if the teacher is a meanie who makes him stop playing with dinos!
Post a Comment