I've finally changed the look of my blog. It took me a long time to figure out how to customize it using HTML, but I got it figured out. Maybe I should have taken computer programming. I also customized my design blog - I think I like that one better. Check it out HERE. Hmmm...maybe I could start making money by designing blogs. I saw that someone else was charging $40 to customize a blog. I'm not doing too bad selling my scrapkits though - today I made $32 so I'm excited.
I think we're going to put Mikayla in the Little Mr. and Mrs. Nodaway County contest. It's for kids that are ages 3-5. She thinks it sounds like fun, and is excited to wear a pretty dress. We looked at her dresses in her closet though and the 1 really nice hand-me-down dress that she has was so itchy she couldn't stand it. All her other dresses are casual so I guess maybe we will look at JCPenney's. That's the only place in this town to find anything nice - watch all the little girls be wearing the same dress... Anyway, the contest is held on the main stage on Thursday at 6:30. Each child will be asked several questions while on stage. I told Mikayla this but she still wants to do it, which surprises me. The winners get to ride in the parade on Saturday.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment