Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have a 7 year old

I would consider Mikayla officially potty trained now. She even poops in the potty and hasn't had any accidents at all. She won't even use her potty chair - she wants to sit on the big potty, which is great! I don't have to clean out the potty chair 30 times a day. She still likes to try to go all the time. And when we go to the store she likes to go potty there. She still wants to wear pull-ups though. She's scared to wear panties for some reason.

Yesterday was Dakota's birthday. He turned 7 on 7-7 which is kinda cool. It's hard to believe I have a child that old. We had a birthday party for him with John's family last weekend and we are having one with my family this weekend. Dakota wants his grandma to bring cowboy beans (no pressure). And Dakota has a tooth coming in!! You can see it when you look up in that hole. I'm not sure that it's the one they are most concerned about - I think it's the one beside it. But it's hard to tell because it kind of looks like it's in the middle - which is bad and means he doesn't have enough room for both teeth to come in. But I'm glad that he'll atleast have another tooth in front, hopefully it will be all the way in by the time school starts. I know how kids can be mean. The poor guy kinda looks like a jack-o-lantern.

No comments: