Well, I didn't get lucky and get out of group therapy yet. I'm told that they have to re-assess you on a weekly basis to get it ok'd with the insurance company for them to keep covering you. There goes my excuse. Oh well, it's not so bad really (when I can stay awake). I'm having a better outlook on it than I was before. I think that maybe it's actually doing some good. I think it really helps for me to get out of the house and around people. John said that he has actually notice a difference. He said that I seem happier. I think my meds are helping that too. I was switched back to Lexapro and taken off the Paxil, and I was also given some Abilify too. I had my first one-on-one with a Psychotherapist yesterday. He said that I'm not very nice to myself, lol... And he made me realize a few things that I hadn't realized before. Oh, and he says that I don't open up very well and I put a wall up. I was suprised by that because I thought that I had been opening up fairly well in the group. But apparently they all think I have an "air of mystery" surrounding me. I should just tell them to read my blogs, lol...
I didn't go to group today because I had a bad headache and I was feeling exhausted. I went back to sleep later this morning for about 4 hours and was still tired with a headache. So, I got to thinking that I've had a headache every day since Friday. Thursday night is when my Abilify was doubled. And Thursday night was also the first night that I didn't take Tylenol pm (because the doc told me not to take it anymore). So either it's the Abilify, or it's because I was addicted to the tylenol pm. Which I do think I was very dependent on it. And I'm having trouble relaxing or sitting still. I just feel really jittery.
Anyway, with an urge to start feeling more girly - the other night I bought some polish and painted my toenails for the first time in years. Of course, Mikayla was just intrigued by this since she has never seen it before. So, I had to paint her toes too. She is so proud of her toes. She keeps wanting to show people and get compliments on them. It's so cute!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment