Sunday, October 11, 2009
Group therapy droup-out
Yep, it's official. I am now a drop-0ut. For many reasons, but one in particular was the fact that they acted like they needed to change me. I am always going to be shy and quiet. I always have been and that's who I am. And no - I don't show a lot of facial expressions - especially when I'm in a boring class. I'm not a perky type of person and I can't pretend to be to make someone happy. But they acted like there was something wrong with me because of this. Oh, and I'm switching doctors because mine is an a**hole. But I guess that means I'm stuck with Dr. Butt unless I go to St. Joe. Hey, that's kinda funny, one doc is an a**hole and the other is a Butt. ha ha ha... Anyway, another reason I quit was because I felt trapped. It was supposed to be a volunteer thing but at times they acted like you had to keep coming unless they "discharged" you. And the one girl who I had most in common with started talking about wanting to hurt herself and they sort of went behind her back to get things ready and then admitted her into the inpatient mental health unit. She was bawling that they were doing that to her and I felt so bad for her. I know it's for the best for her if she was actually wanting to kill herself, but there was just something about it that felt weird to me. So anyway, I'm just going to not allow myself to become such a recluse. I'm going to fill out more applications at businesses and I might volunteer more at Dakota's school. I just know where I'm NOT going back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment