Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Long day

Today has been such a long day. First of all, Mikayla got me up at 4:45 this morning. She was wide awake and wanted to watch cartoons. That's what I get for letting her fall asleep early last night. Now I wish that I would have fallen asleep early last night too. Then, I had to go have a liver ultrasound done at 8:00 this morning. I was nervous about going. I knew it wouldn't hurt or anything, but I was just afraid the technician would say I had a tumor or something. I didn't hear anything though. She told me that the report would be to my doctor tomorrow so hopefully they will call me then.

This afternoon I met with the Java Joint uptown (local coffee shop). I met with them about selling some of the paper crafts I make (because people sell jewelry and art up there). She told me that my stuff looks very professional and she wants to buy my stuff wholesale (cheaper price, but buys in bulk). I was very surprised. I figured she'd tell me that my stuff wasn't good enough to sell. So anyway, I am pretty excited (and nervous)! She wants me to try making things that say The Java Joint on them too.

I went to yoga tonight. You know what is depressing? Yoga has got to be the most low impact exercise, and I still have trouble with it. Like, I can't hardly put any pressure on my wrist and my knees are starting to swell up and hurt more. I seriously feel like an old woman. I think I need to do water aerobics with the senior citizens. I am going to call my Rheumatologist tomorrow about my extra pain and swelling, and to see what kinds of exercises I should be staying away from.

Yesterday I went and got my ears re-pierced. I had them pierced a long time ago but then I wore cheap earrings and my ears got infected so I let them close back up. It cost $15 to get them pierced and for the titanium earrings so I don't think that's bad at all. Mikayla watched me get it done and she has decided that she doesn't want her ears pierced, lol... Anyway, so I won't be able to wear "cheap" earrings, so if anyone wants to get me some diamonds for Christmas I wouldn't be too upset about it :)

No comments: