I had an appointment with my regular doc yesterday morning and had my drug test/liver function test redone. The good news is that my drug test was negative this time around! The bad news is that my liver enzymes are still elevated so now I have an appointment Tuesday morning to have a liver ultrasound done. That's making me a bit nervous...
I have been in the mood to do something different with my hair. I mentioned maybe getting highlights done, and my friend offered to do it for me! She was recently laid off and is trying to do a cosmetology thing on the side, so if you need anything done (and you live around here) let me know and I will give you her #. She went to Cosmetology school and has the stuff to do hair... I told John that I was going to let her do anything she wanted to my hair and I think he is freaking out a little. He took the time to research hair colors and styles, and put pics of what he likes in a folder on my desktop, lol... It's so cute. I think he was afraid that I would come home a platinum blonde or something!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment