Got to bed late last night - though that is nothing new. A while after I laid down I started feeling a little sick to my stomach, but I didn't think much of it at first because the new anti depressant I am taking makes me feel a little queasy about a half hour after I take it (and I always take it right before bed). A little while later I had to run to the bathroom and I got sick. In the last few hours before I went to bed I ate some Funyuns and a chocolate cookie. NOT a good combination to come back up together. I was feeling shaky and weak too. It was weird. And it lasted for a long time afterwards - I kept thinking I was going to get sick again. Finally, about 4 am I was so exhausted I fell asleep. I was afraid I was getting the flu so I texted my friend Cindy (whom I babysit for and told her I couldn't babysit - she comes at 5:30 am). Mikayla got me up around 8 and I felt better - mostly anyway (except for being tired). My stomach felt a little weird all day but that was it. And I never even ran a fever for any of it - in fact my temp was pretty low. I was 97.1 degrees. So, I don't know what the heck all that was about. I was afraid to eat anything today. And NO - I'm not pregnant - so don't start thinking that...
It looks like the court date for our rental house is on Christmas Eve. So, I'm guessing because of it being a holiday - the judge will probably be nice and not tell the tenant that she has to leave immediately. What a day to have to go to court. John drove by the house again today - and said that she has about 30 bags of trash on the back porch. He called her and told her that at the very least she needs to take care of her trash. Ugg...I can't wait til this stuff is over!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, you and I are SOOOO alike! I was up sick last night too!! It was so weird because I never actually threw up, but I kept feeling like I was going to. I felt better today after going to work. Yuck, I'm sure Funyuns and chocolate was very nasty coming back up. I especially hate throwing up milk and chicken nuggets!
Post a Comment