I finally had long enough hair to be able to send atleast 10 inches to Locks of Love, so I got it chopped off today. If you don't know about Locks of Love, you should check it out HERE. It's a wonderful organization. I think this is my 4th time of being able to contribute. Anyway, my hair was just a pain in the butt to manage. I hated fighting with the tangles and frizz. It was funny, when the girl was washing my hair, she was asking me why I have decided to cut my hair. I told her that it horribly knotted up. She thought that I said that I was horribly knocked up. She was like, "Oh girl, I'm so sorry". ha ha... Anyway, here are the pictures:


I'm not sure if I like it or not. But I just took a shower and combed through it and there weren't any knots in it. It was amazing!!! My hair probably won't be looking quite how it looks in the pictures. The girl used like, 4 different products in my hair when she was styling it. She used some sort of frizz syrum, curl booster, root volumizer, and something else. When I go somewhere I don't want to have to carry an extra bag just for hair products. Heck, I don't even like brushing my hair, let alone spend all morning doing stuff to my hair. Guess I'll have droopy roots, hee hee... Apparently, I have a square face so she wanted to move my part away from the middle a little. I was at Walmart getting my hair cut by the way (yeah, I go to the upscale salons) - and they had a code Adam. I could hear the mom freaking out yelling for her daughter and they had all available employees searching the store. I felt sick to my stomach. I'm a very empathetic person. Makes you want to keep your kids on a leash. Anyway, they must have found the girl because when I left they didn't have the doors to the store locked or anyone guarding the doors.
I've been having some eye troubles lately. I have noticed that my left eye is kind of blurry and sometimes I have pains behind it. When I'm on the computer for long at all it gives me a bad headache. At times, it is giving me nausea. I don't know if that was my problem earlier in the week with getting sick. We went grocery shopping last night, and even that bothered me. I called today to make an eye doctor appointment. They couldn't find our insurance info so they wanted us to call our insurance company. The insurance company said that since it has been less than a year since my last eye exam - they wouldn't cover it. They told me to go see a regular physician about it first, and then if needed the physician could refer me to an eye doctor. Isn't that the biggest load of crap you've ever heard? The eye doctor was going to get me in on Monday, but noooo. I called my doctor and they can't get me in until sometime in January. I'm sooo peeved. Oh well, not much I can do about it. Also, I decided to get some counseling. I called about that today and the counselor wanted me to call my insurance company to see if they covered it. They do, but I have to pay a $40 copay for each visit. It's the same copay as it is to see a specialist. A counselor isn't something that people usually just go to one time. It's a reoccuring thing. And there is no way we can afford $40 every time so I guess I'll give up on that. Anway, I'm getting a bad headache writing this so I guess it's time to get off here!
5 comments:
You are SOOOOOOOO Sexy!!! You make me so proud to be your husband. Most people would just cut their hair and throw it away. Or if they donate it they would call the Newspaper and say "Come take a picture of me and tell about how great I am." Not you. You are a Silent Angel with your random acts of kindness. I love you so much.
John
OMG, I just read what John wrote to you and my heart just melted!!!! What a great guy! And he's right. You donating your hair is so great. I'm sure some little girl out there is going to love having your tangled up hair! LOL. Just kidding, of course.
The pics look good. I know what you're saying about how they can make it look so good after you get it cut, but then the next time you wash it it won't look the way that they did it up!
I'm surprised they even did a Code Adam. I remember a long time ago when Dakota was about 3 or 4 he got lost in Wal-Mart. Hailie was just a baby in the cart and she was crying so I was concentrating on her and Dakota took off without me knowing. When I realized he was gone I was frantic, but trying to stay calm. I sent Shaun looking for him. After a minute or 2 of searching with no luck I went to the Service Desk and told them about Dakota disappearing. All they would do is announce on the intercom that he was missing. They never even locked the doors which I was pissed about. We continued searching frantically. Finally we heard over the intercom "Would Mom and Ga-Ga please come back to the Photo Lab. Your son is there." (Ga-Ga is what Dakota used to call Shaun for some weirdo reason!) We rushed back to the Photo Lab and there was Dakota sitting on a bench with about 5 female associates around him just listening to ever word he was spewing out and giggling like school girls! By that time my franticness had turned to anger and I grabbed him up and told him to NEVER EVER leave mommy's side again. Of course, I hugged him too, but I was mad at that point. A story I'll never forget! (I'm gonna blog about that now!)
I had the same problem with getting sick while sitting at the computer. It was my eyes. Aren't insurance companies just horrible. I hate them so much.
John is just saying those nice things to get some. Since Tishia is preggo now there is no chance of getting pregnant. Oh yeah, remember that comment you left about some dream with Cara having twins? Well karma sucks. hehe =)
p.s. You have permission to kick my ass today at Cara's party. Unless your to pregnant to lift you leg up to do it!
It looks really cute!!
Stephanie
I love your hair! Just to let you know, if you are thinking about counseling and the cost is what is holding you back, trust that God will provide. We did not have insurance when we went and paid $285 a visit. I do not recall how many times we went or even what the total cost ended up being, but I can tell you that it was worth every penny. I hope that you will consider following through with it. You are a wonderful woman!
Post a Comment