Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Last blog of the night!
Remember awhile back when Dakota made up a girlfriend that he had at school named Emily? Well, once Dakota admitted that she was a pretend girlfriend - things pretty much stopped. But tonight he told me that Emily's heart stopped beating. I asked him why and he said that she got hit by a car. He said that she will be laying down for a long time. Ok, so it was weird enough for him to make up a girlfriend like he did - but now he is making up a death. It is kind of weirding me out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang. I don't blame u for being a bit weirded out. But I must admit that kids have wild imaginations. Maybe you should say something to his doctor about this??
(Sorry it took me so long to respond to this blog. I guess you didn't post that you had a new blog on myspace and it always takes a while for the notice to come through to my email for some reason so I just realized you had written a blog.)
Post a Comment