Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love being a mom

You might remember me blogging awhile back about a little girl writing Dakota love letters on their 2nd grade picnic last year. Well, she is in his class this year. Yesterday when I picked him up from school, he was carrying a note from this girl. This is what it says:

Dear Dakota,
I hope you will feel ok.
I love you for who you are.
I hope you love me too.
Do you love me and want to marry me?
Mark yes or no please. Love: Natalia

And then there are those check boxes at the bottom. As soon as we got in the explorer, Dakota got a pen and checked yes. He's going to give it back to her this coming week. So, I guess he is engaged, lol... Kids are soooo cute.


The other day, I went in Shop & Hop and the cashier said, “No kids today”? I was surprised she even remembered me. I take the kids in there occasionally after school to get a drink. Anyway, the kids were with John that day and she told me that I have the most well behaved kids. She said that all the other kids that come in there run around. So, that made me feel really good.

Mikayla told me that she is throwing me a thank you party today. I asked her why and she said that it's for all the things I do. She was wearing a birthday hat that she got from her cousin's birthday party today. Just a little bit ago she told me that my thank you party will go on forever. At the craft show today, Mikayla came walking up to me quickly and told me that she really needed $5. She wouldn't tell me why but acted like it was urgent. I gave both kids $5 since they were both being so good and I knew it was getting a little boring for them (I had a table set up there to sell my necklaces). Mikayla came back with a wooden heart that she bought for me. I love being a mom.

No comments: