So, there has actually been some good things happening lately. One of the books that I have done the cover for has made the USA Today bestseller list. A lot of the covers I make are for e-books that never go to print so I don't have to do the spine or back cover. This book started selling so well that I needed to do a cover in print form, and apparently it's doing really well in print copies too. It's hard to do print covers because the measurements have to be perfect. Luckily, they mailed me a copy. It's really cool to be able to hold it in my hands. It's actually not one of my favorite covers but here is what this particular cover looks like:

Here are just a few of my other covers for those of you that haven't already seen them on facebook (like my parents):
With this cover, the stone angel is actually a picture that I took at a cemetery here in Maryville.



One of the awesome authors I work with set up a website for me. I have a blog for my graphic design business, which is called Paragrahic Designs, but I didn't know how to do the website and this girl did it for me absolutely free. To check it out, click HERE. You can see more of my covers there as well. 90% of my business actually comes from my facebook page that I have set up for Paragraphic Designs. Facebook can be an awesome marketing tool.

No comments:
Post a Comment