Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bad parenting moment of the week

The other day, we were in the van and John and I were talking about how school buses don't have seat belts. I wasn't even thinking about Dakota in the back seat paying any attention to us. So anyway, last night I sat down with Dakota to talk to him about going to the zoo with his class and what to expect, etc... When I told him that he would be riding the school bus he started bawling and saying that school buses aren't safe because they don't have seat belts. oops. So now he is terrified to ride the bus. And when I told him that mommy and daddy wouldn't be going to the zoo with him that made him even more upset. I emailed his teacher about all this because I'm afraid he will have a meltdown on Friday. She told me that she can sit with him on the bus. And at the zoo, the kids will be in a bunch of small groups with chaperones. She told me that Dakota will be in a group with her and 3 other boys. She also told me that she will be carrying around a bag with extra clothes in it for Dakota since he has accidents a lot lately. This really eases my anxiety. I'm so glad that Dakota has a teacher who understands him and has already made plans to accommodate him. I hope this eases Dakota's anxiety as well. I don't want him being miserable for his first field trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

free por [url=http://pornushi.ru/english-version/indian-sex/site-189.php]knob slobbers volume 1 adult movie[/url]