Well, things seem to be looking up a little bit. My parents loaned us the money so we were able to get John's car out of the shop. Driving the car back and forth to work instead of the van will save us money. Also, John shopped around for car insurance and we went with Progressive. It's going to save us $40 a month. See, it really does pay to shop around! And John found out through his work that he can receive a discount on our cell phones - something about a partnership between Heartland and AT&T (I'm not positive). Anyway, that is going to save us $20-25 a month. And to top things off, we are receiving more than we thought we would on our income taxes! It's about time we got some good news!
My scrapkits have been selling really well on ebay. I made $80 last month! But I got a message from ebay saying that they will be taking my scrapkits off because they don't allow people to sell digital files on there. They suck! So far, they have taken a few off but not all yet. I decided to try selling them on Etsy.com. I listed a few a couple of weeks ago and I've only sold one. Oh well, guess I will just stick with the digital scrapbooking stores. By the way, I was invited to join another store! It's so nice to have somebody see what you make, and ask you to be a part of their store.
Last, but not least, is Dakota. We had another appointment with his doctor. She decided to start him on Daytrana, which is a patch he has to wear on his hip for 9 hours every day. It is for children with ADHD, but I don't think the doctor has actually made that diagnosis (as of now anyway). I don't think Dakota is hyperactive, but I do think he has problems with his attention. Maybe this will help him focus on what he needs to at school. We don't want him to fall behind any more than he already has.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
[url=http://edhbn3td.100webspace.net/o-brien-af/utindied.html] omnicef and acne [/url] [url=http://dxlisf2i.100webspace.net/j-tube-ad0/llovevithesi.html] joint pain related to zelnorm [/url] [url=http://hxnqy1wf.100webspace.net/topamax-d4/nthapisoffod.html] tramadol and lamictal [/url] [url=http://q0ik6mxq.100webspace.net/paxil-an2a/okedric.html] paxil cr side affect [/url] [url=http://dxlisf2i.100webspace.net/hair-loscc/breyerecha.html] hand out prozac like candy [/url] [url=http://f3uc3pra.100webspace.net/viagra-aad/peruthe.html] viagra cure for jetlag [/url] [url=http://452ljkt9.100webspace.net/left-ser4b/dounia.html] levaquin 750m indication uti [/url] [url=http://q0ik6mxq.100webspace.net/risks-of33/xarededrad.html] risperdal and reproductive system [/url] [url=http://lqug5m4u.100webspace.net/ultram-aca/xasisesmisa.html] ultram er coupon [/url] [url=http://917w3cia.100webspace.net/myasthen30/vitrozlin.html] naficillin coumadin interaction [/url] [url=http://edhbn3td.100webspace.net/o-brien-af/thesmai.html] ok use robitussin zyrtec [/url] [url=http://7rv1quwp.100webspace.net/generic-22/ioenitent.html] generic name for zetia [/url] [url=http://j1rx333t.100webspace.net/neuronti18/xaneng.html] nexium 20 otc [/url] [url=http://lqug5m4u.100webspace.net/ultram-aca/mngll.html] ultram negative side effects [/url] [url=http://asy7chpj.100webspace.net/will-zet70/onodi.html] withdrawal conditions of cymbalta [/url]
Post a Comment