Apparently I haven't even blogged since
we moved to St. Joe. I've been neglecting my blog. Things have been
great though. We are all very happy and loving life. Medically, I've
been doing better. I go back to the Lyme doctor in Columbia this
coming week and I'm pretty sure we will be continuing antibiotics.
When I take a break from taking them, I feel worse – so I know I'm
not completely healed. I'm not sure I'll ever be, but right now I'm
just happy to not be in so much pain.
Financially, things haven't been going
our way lately. We had to take our Explorer to the mechanic last
week. 8 days and about $1,400 later, we got it back. It runs a lot
better, but there are still issues. The mechanic said that the engine
is going bad, and he suggested that we trade it off within the next
couple of months while it's running well. He's not sure how long it
will last. I'm so upset over this. All that money, and we're still
going to have to get rid of it. I love my Explorer. And we just
bought a truck for John not too long ago. We had trouble coming up
with the sales tax for that so I don't know how we will be able to do
it again. Also, I'm positive that we owe more on the Explorer than
it's worth. I'm really stressed about all this and I'm not sure what
we're going to do. On top of that, Dakota's dresser broke and
Mikayla's bed just broke.
I've been applying at a lot of places
since moving to St. Joe, but I haven't had any luck. I've had one
interview that I thought went really well, but I didn't get the job.
I was really proud of myself over that interview though. I'm not sure
people realize how bad my social anxiety is – I work so hard to
hide it. I'm sure most of my issue is my long gap in employment. I
don't really want to tell potential employers about my health issues
and have them be afraid that these issues could cause a problem in
the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment