This is one of the most recent Facebook hoaxes going around - and be warned, the image is gross (though it's not real)...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After clicking on it on Facebook, it will tell you to share on your timeline and then you can watch the video (or something like that). If it gives you any files to download, then it's probably a virus.
So, I found a picture of a random back on google:
Then I found a picture of a lotus pod (which are ugly as heck):
I erased the background and changed the color in Photoshop:
I put the lotus layer on top of the person's back:
Then I pretty much just erased the hard lines around the edges:
Then added a little redness:
I know it's not as good and gross looking as the original, but I only spent a few minutes on this. I have better things to do with my time. I just wanted to show you guys how easy it is to make things like this on Photoshop - and I'm not even half as skilled as a lot of people out there.
So remember, don't believe everything you read OR see. You can always go to snopes.com to see if something is real or a hoax. Here is the snopes article on this particular hoax. And...if you get a video sent to you titled 'Nobody can watch this for more than 15 seconds,' delete it; it's a virus.







No comments:
Post a Comment