Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Headaches

I've been having constant headaches for awhile now. I've actually been having headaches a lot for years, but it seems like they keep getting more and more frequent. The one I have now, I've had for 2-3 weeks straight. It hasn't gone away. It may vary in intensity, but it's always there. I've been to the chiropractor. My neck always pops a ton when I go, because it won't ever stay in place. It doesn't really help my headaches though. I finally decided to see a doctor about it, and got an appointment yesterday. It was basically a waste of time. I was told that my headaches are tension headaches that are related to migraines. But, the doctor wasn't able to prescribe me anything that wouldn't interfere with my current medications. He had some nifty app for his phone that he could enter medications and it would tell him if any of them would interact with each other. He entered different migraine meds and muscle relaxers, but I couldn't take any of them. In fact, he said that the medications I'm currently on already interact with each other. That's nice to know. This doctor is the only doctor that has checked out all of my meds to see if I could safely take them together. I told him that I would be willing to go off any of my other meds in order to be able to take something for my head – cuz I'm about to have a breakdown or something. I'm so tired of my head hurting. But the doctor didn't feel comfortable taking me off meds that specialists have prescribed. He felt my neck and said that my muscles are really tight. I told him that it feels like I can't relax any of the muscles in my head or neck. He told me to do something about my stress, and he also told me to exercise. Ha ha... I wanted to ask him if he ever exercises when he has a bad headache. And getting rid of stress is easier said than done...

One of my stresses this past week though, has been starting online classes again. For one of the classes, the teacher said that it could take 15 hours out of our time each week. Apparently, she wasn't making that up. I didn't think the assignments would take that long and I sort of procrastinated because I was so busy making book covers – I regretted doing that. I got my work done in time but I cut it kind of close. I stayed up til 3:30 am Sunday night and had to get up a little after 7:00.

Not too long ago, I bought some Monster High dolls that HyVee had for $5 and sold them on ebay to make a little bit of money. This one guy bought one, and said that he never received it. He opened up a case through ebay to get his money back. Of course, I didn't have a tracking number. I had the receipt from the post off showing that I shipped something to his zip code, but since I didn't have the tracking number I was pretty much screwed. Basically the buyer is always right and the seller doesn't have any rights. Yeah, I couldn't prove that I sent it (except for that receipt), but the buyer couldn't prove that he didn't receive it either. So, not only was that money deducted from my paypal account, I also don't have the doll. Meanwhile, this guy probably has the doll and has his money back. Also, some guy “bought” something else of mine on ebay around that same time but he never paid for it. I think I'm done selling on ebay for awhile.

No comments: