Thursday, May 19, 2011
I'm traumatized
My husband came up behind me and started messing with my hair. Seriously, I though he was checking for ticks or something - he wouldn't tell me what he was doing. Apparently, he was searching for gray hair. I think he was determined to find one. And he did. My loving husband was so kind to find one and point it out to me. It's bad enough that I'm turning 30 next month. Now I'm already getting gray hair. What's next, a walker??? This was such a traumatic experience. I better start buying facial products to ward off fine lines and wrinkles. I'm going to go dye my hair - and dye it regularly because I don't want to know if I get any more. My wonderful husband was wanting to throw me a 30th birthday party at the senior center. I *think* I talked him out of that. I'd rather crawl under a rock that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel bad girl. I'm 32 and have gray hairs. My body pops when I get outta bed in the morning and I'm getting more outta shape by the day. I'd come to your party and sing to you....all because I know how much you'd hate it with your social disorder! HAHA!!
Post a Comment