I went to the doctor today for my anxiety/depression and she said that my symptoms were beyond her area of expertise. She is going to make me an appointment with a psychologist AND a counselor (one at the hospital). If I didn't already feel crazy, I sure do now. The counselor is on vacation this week so they couldn't make an appt. with her yet, and the dr. has to send dictation or something to make an appt. with a psychologist so I was told that it would be a few days before anybody got back with me there. So, who knows when my appointments will be.
John had a computer job to do at the vet clinic today. On his way out there, he got pulled over because his tags are expired. John lost his title for the car so he wasn't able to get the license plates re-newed (men...). He has to order a new title or something, which will cost money. And I don't know how much his fine will be from the ticket he got today. The cop told John that he will have to call somewhere and find out. So all the money he made from the vet clinic job is probably gone. John doesn't have very good luck with cops. I am probably going to jinx this, but I have NEVER been pulled over before. And I speed everywhere I go. I find it very hard to do the speed limit, and John is the one who usually drives like a grandpa. Of course, I once got a ticket for careless and imprudent driving and I totalled my car. But that wasn't my fault, it was the spiders fault =)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment